http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": Curving the bullet, errr, carving the turkey.

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY, EVERYONE!!! *GOBBLE, GOBBL...
· Christian gave me...
· SumTingWong.
· I'm sad.He's mad at me again!Hayyy Babe, you're th...
· The Classmate.
· Too great for an 'effin title!
· I think it’s randomly funny that I…
· Itago natin sa initials na P.A.M.!
· How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) fl...
· Let's spit-shake to that!


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Monday, December 1, 2008:
Curving the bullet, errr, carving the turkey.


Things that I am thankful for:
(Post Thanksgiving-- relapse.
Sarap kasi ng turkey eh!)



Lord, thank you for the bountiful food--

-- that even though I feel like I've gained a hundred pounds because of the 20-pound turkey, the Buko Pandan, the Bacon-bits encrusted pasta and the whipped creamed Apple Pie, I still look and feel teh sexxy!!! Ahaha! =))



For Edward Cullen--

-- that although he's just a pigment of someone else's genius mind, you made it possible for me to see him, for real (in the flesh!). AAAAHHHH!!! Okay, oops, sorry God for that landi moment. ^_^ Heehee.

But seriously, thank you for Twilight, it really made my week!! Haha!! Ooh, and thank you for making Bella look sooo freakin' hot too! Eyelove!! I no longer hate her! Peace na tayo, Bells! =))

P.S. Thanks for making us own the theatre too! Ahaha! I swear, we 13 were the only people inside!!! =)) Sulit to the maxEST!!!

P.P.S Have you seen the Confessions of a Shopaholic trailer???!!! Pucha, I swear I almost peed on my skirt when I saw it!!! That's my favorite book of all time!! Rebecca Bloomwood is my idol!!! =))

I cannot wait for Feb 09!!!



For Black Friday--

-- BECAUSE EYELOVE SHOPPING AT FOREVER 21 AND EYELOVE MY NEW BLAIR INSPIRED (can't believe I missed GG today!!!) LEATHER TUBE DRESS AND EYELOVE MY ANIMAL PRINT TOP AND EYELOVE CUTE BABY TEES AND EYELOVE MY NEW MALINDI (not malandi!!!) SIZE 8 CROCS! *breathes out*

[ Not in the picture: VS goodies, free Forever 21 eco bag, Bath and Body Works body fragrances, IKEA, NY thingies, kikay galore, Chinatown bootlegged chuvas, etc, etc, etc.
Bankrupt na ako!!! =S ]



And most of all, for my beautiful, beautiful family and lovely, lovely, loved ones--

-- As they are my real life Bubble Gang (Whatever, Yaya!!!) and my shoulder to cry, puke and pull an all-nighter chikka fest on!!! =))

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.