http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": Christian gave me...

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· SumTingWong.
· I'm sad.He's mad at me again!Hayyy Babe, you're th...
· The Classmate.
· Too great for an 'effin title!
· I think it’s randomly funny that I…
· Itago natin sa initials na P.A.M.!
· How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) fl...
· Let's spit-shake to that!
· In girl world, Halloween is the only night when gi...
· Abnormally-normal.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Tuesday, November 25, 2008:
Christian gave me...


... his MySpace password!!! Ahahaha!!! =))
We were inside the computer lab when he opened his account. He was replying to the messages and comments when I noticed that it was all sent by girls. Messages like, "Oooh, what a cutiepie you are!" or "This is my fave pic of you!" or other things written in Spanish (which ofcourse, I wouldn't understand!). Arg! When I started to get pissed at him, he told me it was nothing and then he said, "Here, you reply to them!" I told him, "How could I? I don't even have a page! I told you I deleted mine a long time ago!" So he said, "Use mine, *********** is the password." Ahaha!! =* Pakialamera mode: SO ON!!! Rawr! So back of, beeyotches!

Speaking of, he even asked me to make a new one so we could put each other on the Top Friends thingy daw! Yiieee!! So yea, I'm thinking of creating one again. Hmm, we'll see, we'll see.

Heehee! My Lowlo's such a "cutiepie" (*babybarfs*) too! =P I'm here at home with him and while typing this, he's watching his favorite channel, True TV. Whenever commercials are being shown, I can hear him whispering, "Salamat po Diyos ko para sa aking mga anak... salamat po para sa aking mga apo... blahblah." MAJOR AWW!! Don't you think that's the sweetest? I love him!

In connection with being sweet, itong si Babe hindi magpapatalo! Haha! =)) He came a few minutes late last Saturday because had to drop by 7-11 to buy a cup of coffee. We were already doing a seatwork when he came so we had to keep our conversations to a low. He had a hard time keeping it down so he decided to just write it out. After a few minutes of passing notes, we concentrated on doing our exercises again. Then, after a while, he tapped me and pointed at his coffee cup. It had a drawing of my face, roughly sketched ofcourse, near the 7-11 logo. Heehee! Cute!!! Sayang I wasn't able to take a picture of it 'cause my phone's in California right now. My cousin and Tita borrowed it and they won't be here till tomorrow. Oh well. I hope there are more drawings to come, Babe! =*



Hmm... enough random stories for now! Here are some of the random pictures I uploaded in my Multiply. Check out my site to view the complete albums (add me as a friend first if we're still not connected because my photos are for contacts only!)--
feast your eyes on these:

House party at Jersey
(Lola Titing and Tito Nestor's joint celebration!)


Wrestling sa basement! =))
Oh, and can I just mention that I looooove riding in Mark's car! His sounds are soooo nice! Aaah!! Haha! Nakakatawa pa kasi dito yan pinanganak ah, pero meron siyang "Itsumo" sa iPod niya!! Laughtrip nung narinig ko bigla eh! =))


Sino, sino, sino ang nalasing?
Spur of the moment inuman! =))


Played basketball and baseball, "catch" ala the Cullens! Aaah!! Haha! =))
Siyempre ako si Bella, kulot ako eh! Tsaka gusto ko pagagawan ako ni Edwardie at Jakey! LOL!


Mmm, I guess that's it for now! I need to fix dinner na! My Lowlo and I are starvinggggg!
=*

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.