http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": SumTingWong.

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· I'm sad.He's mad at me again!Hayyy Babe, you're th...
· The Classmate.
· Too great for an 'effin title!
· I think it’s randomly funny that I…
· Itago natin sa initials na P.A.M.!
· How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) fl...
· Let's spit-shake to that!
· In girl world, Halloween is the only night when gi...
· Abnormally-normal.
· Si Doucheboy, si Douchegirl at si Pablo Banilla.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Saturday, November 22, 2008:
SumTingWong.


Have I ever told you guys how much I hate high school students in America? If not, then here's a post I've made especially for them.
Yes, I will rant.


I know that hate is such a strong word to use, but that's really how I feel towards them-
HATE.
I despise them: not in general, of course... only the ones that I have encountered during my stay here.



I really, really dislike going home between 3:00 and 4:00 pm because that's usually the time these highschooler's get out of school. I even go out of my way or stay behind just so I don't cross paths with them on the way home eventhough it means that I get home at a much later time or even if I freeze in the cold. I am not kidding! I dislike riding the bus with them because first of all, they STINK! Okay, so maybe we can blame their hormones for how they smell at that age but seriously, they smell sooo bad!
-Okay, this reason is really not part of why I hate them. I just had to say it. Hmm, wait! On the other hand; I take it back, I say it's 1% part.


Secondly, they're rude. Very, very, VERY rude! They shout at the drivers, they shout at their parents and they shout at each other even though they're just literally an inch apart! Oh they just looove to shout! They also don't get up to let the elders/handicapped sit and they sometimes even sit on their special area. They pick fights and even push the elders so they could get to the empty seats first! We are not playing Trip to Jerusalem here, kiddos!


I also hate how they bully other highschoolers (which are part of those I don't hate).
When I was still babysitting for Michelle, I saw 3 big boys picking on this scrawny little boy. They kept on throwing LARGE snowballs at him which I know hurts! I think he's probably the same age as them, but given the fact they they were bigger in number and in body built, he couldn't do anything about it other than saying, "Stop!"...

...Which now brings me to the topmost reason of my hate towards them-
They lack respect.

Just yesterday, while waiting at the bus stop, I heard a group of teener girls talking. This was how their conversation went:
HSGirl1: Yea, I don't like her either. She flirts too much with *insert guys name here*!
HSGirl2: We should, like, get her deported to Baghdad or something!
HSGirl3: I know, right! God, she's such a Muslim!
(*they laugh*)
HSGirl1: That's funny, you used God and Muslim at the same sentence!
HSGirl3: I don't care, I don't believe in God anyway. You know why?
HSGirl1: Why?


(NOW GET READY FOR THIS... I'M SURE YOU'LL ALL GET SHOCKED WITH HER ANSWER!)


HSGirl3: BECAUSE GOD, WHEN SPELLED BACKWARDS, READS DOG!

Shit!
I swear I felt the hair on my arms stand up even though they were inside my thick wool turtleneck which was inside my heavy trenchcoat!
I wanted to give her a good smack on the face for what she said! WTFuck? How dare she say that! First of all, there's nothing wrong with being a Muslim! Shame on her, whoever she was!

I know I'm not a perfect Catholic.
I admit of lying, cheating and not religiously going to Church on Sundays but never in my life will you hear those words she used in that sentence come out of my mouth (or my brain)!

I know everyone has different beliefs and all; and she may be an atheist for all I know but she didn't have any right to say that! Has she never heard of the saying; if you don't have anything good to say, just shut up?

I don't care what her beliefs are!
I don't care whether she just meant that as a joke!
SHE DOESN'T, DIDN'T AND WILL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY THAT!


I have a friend, Karen, who is a Christian. I remember she used to invite me to join her in their Bible studies and she would constantly tell me stories about their church but never have I heard her degrade Catholisism in any way.
THAT is how we should all act.
We should respect each others' differences!


The only sad bit about this story is that instead of standing up for my God, I chose to just turn a blind eye. I really was stunned with what she said that I think I stared blankly at them for 20 seconds to fully ingest if she had really said those... After that, I just turned on my iPod and just proceeded on listening to my music.


I realize I shouldn't have done that!
I should've corrected her!
I should've defended my belief.
I should've defended my Church.

But all those should'ves are too late now... that's why I thought of sharing the story to you guys. That even if I wasn't able to defend Him to that bitch, at least I've shared my story in the web, which hopefully could be read by millions of devotees out there.


Hay, I just feel bad for these kids' attitudes. Is that their perception of coolness now? Mali eh! Maling-mali!

But then, who can we blame? Who do we blame?
The media?
The parents?
The schools?

Or people like me?
Those who chose to turn away from their duties to Him.


Kaya I feel so bad. Sayang, I had the chance...
The chance to defend Him, just us how he had defended us billions of years ago.


Hay, let's just pray for her.

And please pray for me too!


I'm so sorry, Lord!
I really am! ='(

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.