http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? "

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· The Classmate.
· Too great for an 'effin title!
· I think it’s randomly funny that I…
· Itago natin sa initials na P.A.M.!
· How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) fl...
· Let's spit-shake to that!
· In girl world, Halloween is the only night when gi...
· Abnormally-normal.
· Si Doucheboy, si Douchegirl at si Pablo Banilla.
· FULL HOUSE.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Friday, November 21, 2008:

I'm sad.
He's mad at me again!

Hayyy Babe, you're the sweetest guy for me and you know that I love you ever so much, but you're also the meanest boy I know when we fight! Huhu. And I don't even know what you're mad about... ='(

(*insert*)
And now it's I'm yellin' over her, she's yellin' over me. All that that means is neither of us is listening, And what's even worse is that we don't even remember why we're fighting.
So both of us are mad for... Nothin'!

So yeah, because of that I'm making myself busy by concentrating more on my schoolwork (shut up, is this reallllly me? LOL), hanging out with my cousins a lot (too bad they'll be in California for 5 days!), and I even revamped my closet! Haha! Gah, I'd really love to have a walk-in closet when I have my own house!
Here are some pixxies I took...


(The back part of the door which I made into a mini "kikay" holder!
--and I'm also planning on redecorating the front part but as of the moment, I've only placed a corkboard on it so I'll just take a picture when I get done designing it!)


(A closer look... Haha!)


(The inside left side...)
Because my cousin and tita are here, they share the closet with me so they get the 3rd row (or is it column? I could never get the difference of those two! Ahh, blonde moment!) so I'm only occupying the two middle spaces for the meantime.

(The inside right side...)
At the top are my casual clothes and at the bottom are my everyday: meaning pambahay, pajamas and oversized shirts! Oopsie, sorry for some undies showing! Haha! =P

Ah, if you're wondering where the coats and jackets are, it's on the other closets... We actually have 5 closets at home, 2 were bought and the other 3 are part of the apartment. My Mom owns the 2 bought ones but I share the taller one with her for the more "formal" clothes I own, i.e. dresses, etc. One of the 3 closets, like I said are for the jackets, coats and bedsheets (comforters). The next one is for our pants, belts and bags; and the last one is the one that's mine.
We also have numerous clothesstacks for everytime the season changes. The ones that you're seeing are my Fall/Winter outfits because the Spring/Summer clothes are all hidden already.


Anyways, Jollibee called yesterday! Seriously!
I sent an application to them when I heard they were opening one here in the East Coast (well it's about time! The West Coasters: California, already have their Jollibee's and Goldilock's there!)... so yeah. They called to confirm my interview but I had classes at the time they gave me so, boohoo, no extra money for me! But hey, I can't believe the place is almost done! It already has walls and Jollibee tarps everywhere! Yey! And the best thing about it is, it's only 20 streets away from our place! Woohooo! After 2 years, Jollibee fries and ChickenJoys coming right up!!! =))


So the Adobe Photoshop I'm DL-ing just finished and I really want to try it now (Thanks John, I FINALLY have one!) so I guess this update ends here!
Kbye!! =))


P.S. ARRRGHH!!! CHRISTIAN TALK TO ME NA!!!!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.