http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": The Classmate.

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· Too great for an 'effin title!
· I think it’s randomly funny that I…
· Itago natin sa initials na P.A.M.!
· How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) fl...
· Let's spit-shake to that!
· In girl world, Halloween is the only night when gi...
· Abnormally-normal.
· Si Doucheboy, si Douchegirl at si Pablo Banilla.
· FULL HOUSE.
· Eye. M. Oh, verloved! =))


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Monday, November 17, 2008:
The Classmate.


This happened a few days ago while our Prof. was explaining something on the board:
We weren't seated beside each other (him on my left, our usual position) because he arrived late and another student sat on the seat I saved for him. Having no choice, he took the only available seat closest to mine which was diagonally on my left and in front of me.

It was a boring topic and I was feeling a bit sleepy when he turns his head to look at me. He made a pa-cute face and winked, then he pouted his lips over for a kissy face. Haha! It made me sooo freakin' kilig!!!
Afterwards, he turns his head again, smiles at me and mouths "I love you!" and so I smile back at him and I mouth "I love you too!" too! After that, I didn't feel sleepy anymore!!! =)) Haha!!!

Methinks he's my happy pill now!
My system gets its daily supply of endorphins just by looking at him! Haha!!!
And just like Bella and Edward, he's exactly my kind of heroine too!
I will always choose to get high to him!!! Haha!!! =))
(Waah, I'm so happy, I end almost all my sentences with "HAHA", Haha!!!)



I'm acting like a crazy high school girl with a crush here! Haha! But hey, I AM!!! Haha! Landi!
We actually both act like crazy teenagers when we're together, especially at class... especially if the topic is boring! Haha!

Like this one time at class, he out-of-the-blue started telling me about how a year ago, Coca-cola made this coffee-flavored coke that tasted so good (see, I've never even heard of that stuff before he told me, I learn so much from him! LOL!).
I had to lean over to him to hear him because he was whispering (well, because at that time, our prof. was in the middle of a discussion!) He says it became his favorite but they don't make them now anymore because it's just one of those specials flavors they do from time to time. I said I wanted to taste it, so he said we should go hunt for it in the city because he suddenly had a craving for it and he thinks they have a stock of it there.
Then when I was about to re-lean back to my own arm rest, he stops me and tickles my thighs! Haha! I didn't even know I had a tickle spot on my thigh before-- another thing learned because of him! Haha!
Our prof eventually got to us but that didn't stop us from giggling till the class was over. Haha! =))


Sorry if I sounded so immature in this entry!!! Haha!! But I just can't help myself! I'm feeling all giddy inside!!! =))
Well, as I've said before, we're not "official" yet but we both like-like each other so that's more than enough for me, for now. Heehee!
KBye!!! =*

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.