http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) flingmate(s).

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· Let's spit-shake to that!
· In girl world, Halloween is the only night when gi...
· Abnormally-normal.
· Si Doucheboy, si Douchegirl at si Pablo Banilla.
· FULL HOUSE.
· Eye. M. Oh, verloved! =))
· Pagsama-samahin mo man ang...
· Iba parin talaga pag Tagalog.
· TGIF... ...Thank God It's Friday. Really! =) An...
· nth move.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Saturday, November 8, 2008:
How I met, not your mother, but my potential(?) flingmate(s).


(Warning: long-ass post ahead, 3 pages nga nung sinulat ko offline sa Word eh! Heehee!)

It was a cool and drizzly Wednesday evening as rain had just poured that afternoon. Prof. Rahman, my MAT120 teacher, ended the class early. I immediately thought of calling Christian so that we could meet up if he was free too (we had a fight the night before and I badly wanted to see him!). But I guess he was still at class, or maybe he was still mad at me ‘cause he didn’t pick up on my call.

“Fine, I’ll just go home instead”, I said to myself… I was hungry anyways and I remembered my Tita saying she would make adobong manok with sili for dinner that night. Yum, yum!

“Obama won, Obama won!!!”-- was what I kept hearing from random strangers as I made my way to my usual bus stop.


People passed by me as I waited alone at the stop! Screw you, Q32 bus, you always have delays!
I was trying to open my umbrella as I felt the drizzzles get heavier and drop quicker when 2 randomly hot African American guys walked infront of me...

They were approximately 5 giant steps away from me when the guy on the right did a double-take, whispered something to his friend, and strutted back to me.

“I think I know you!”, he smilingly said. “You go to LaGuardia, right?”
(How he guessed that I would never know... but then it was probably because LaGuardia was the closest school in the area? And maybe he went at my school for real too!)

“Uh.. yeah?”, I replied.

“Yeah, I think we had classes together! Do you remember what class it was?”, he asked again.


At this point I confirmed that he was just making this stuff up… he was just trying to drop me a line! For one thing, he didn’t look like a student. I mean, he was young alright, but he wasn’t even carrying a schoolbag. Busteddd! Haha! And hello, I would’ve remembered that face! Hmm, yummy chocolate man-- even yummier than adobong manok! Haha!

I looked over at his friend who was trying to light a cigarette (he didn’t have a schoolbag either- MAJOR busteddd!), he was the hotter one-- mga 5 paligo’s hotter! Haha! And I secretly wished he was the one smiling slyly infront of me instead of his friend. Hmp, sorry Babe! =P


“I dunno, you tell me!”, I answered back, also smiling now.

He laughed.

“I think I forgot which class it was too! Maybe you could give me your number so we could catch up with stuff. What was your name again?”, he flirtatiously said.

Now it was my turn to laugh!

“It’s Nadine.”

“What, Heidi?”

“No, Ney-deen.”

“Oh, Nadine! So, how ‘bout that number, Nadine?”

“Um, no, I don’t think so. Sorry.”


(Siyempre pakipot! Haha! Kidding, kidding! Hey, I would never give out my number to someone I meet on the streets, no matter how hot they were. Seriously! Pero sayang talaga siya, papable eh!)


I was starting to get fidgety now as the Q32 bus was still nowhere in sight.

“Why? Are you scared of me?”

I smiled.

“Of course not! Here…”, I said as I extended my right arm to him for a shake. “Nice to meet you…?”

“Vincent.”, he answered back.

“Nice to meet you, Vincent!”, I said laughing.

“Nice to meet you too, Nadine!”, he replied. “So why won’t you give me your number, don’t you like me or something?, he added.

“No,no, it’s not like that at all. It’s just that my boyfriend doesn’t want me giving out my number to anyone else.” (LOL!)

“Oh, you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, okay. Does he go to LaGuardia too?”

“Yes.”, I said again.

He smiled. --(Shit, makalaglag undies talaga!)

“I think you don’t like me! C’mon, I just wanna be friends!”

I laughed awkwardly.

“No, not tonight. I’m sorry.”

“Fine, alright.”, he finally said while back-walking away, still smiling.

“Okay, have a goodnight!”

“You too, Nadine. See you around!”, he ended, slowly turning back to his friend.


Thoughts rushed through my head as I watched Vincent and his hot friend turn smaller and smaller at the distance;
"Why do boys have this tendency of showing up in my life when I already have someone in it?"

I admit, I kind of lied when I told him I had a boyfriend, because well, I didn’t. Chris and I are still just “exclusive” friends… we haven’t even talked for more than an hour on the phone-- that’s not “serious” in my book. All I know is that we both know that we like each other. I mean, I hope he knows that!

I guess it’s okay for me if he sees other girls at this point. Like I said, we’re not together-together, YET. And he said it was okay for him if I see others too. Baa, whatever! You know how us girls are, loyal, even though there’s nothing yet to be “loyal” about, or at least that’s how I am. Haha!

But hey, change is in, isn't it?!?
Obama was elected president, that’s supposed to mean something, right?

Change.

I guess I have to do it now while I'm young!
And honestly, I also want to try! (*insert evil horn growing here*)

No more Ms. Loyalty award.

Change.
Everyone seems to be doing it (two-timing!) anyways.


My silly thoughts were lost when I saw the Q32 bus a street away from where I was standing. Hallelujah! I closed my umbrella as I prepared to get in. I didn’t even notice that I wasn’t alone at the stop anymore. Gaah, I get so clueless when I’m day (or night) dreaming.

I almost stumbled as I made my way up the steps of the bus. Fudge you, wet shoes!
The door immediately closed. No one followed me… I guess they were waiting for the Q60 bus that also stops there.

I hung on tightly to the bars as I made my way to the little machine where you pay, while the bus moved as the red turned to green. I fumbled for the wallet inside my bag while I smile at the driver.
Spanish.
He smiled back.

“Hold on.”, he said.

“I’m trying!”, I replied as the bus gained it’s speed.


I don’t like moving while the bus is in motion because when I do, I always fall or trip. I thought I’d just wait for the next stop to look for a seat. I was still holding the bars when the driver spoke again...

“Hold on!”, he repeated, a bit louder this time.
(I guess his English vocabulary is limited to only 2 words?)

“I am.”, I said.
“I just don’t like to walk while the bus is moving. I’ll wait for the next stop to sit.”

“I don’t mind waiting here with you!”, he replied with a coy accent.
(So he actually knows more words!)


Haha!!! WTF? Kadire!!! D.O.M. pa, amp!!!
Haha! LOLzzz! He’s probably as old as my Dad na, if my Dad was still alive. But whatever, I just smiled and turned back to look for a seat. Wala ng fall-fall, wala ng next stop-next stop. Kinilabutan ako dun, seryoso.


I can’t think of a proper way to end this. Yeah, my story is over. Haha!
I arrived safely at home naman, thank God! Infact, it’s Saturday now as I'm typing this and I am still at school-- struggling to finish a Powerpoint presentation. Aaah!
I was supposed to go to a party tonight but hindi nalang because after this I still have to do 3 more things. There’s only 1 more month before Session 1 ends and as you know, tinambak na ng lahat ng teachers ang pwede nilang maitambak sa mga students nila.
Hay.


Oh, and yes, I ate the adobo.
Mmm-hmm. =P


Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.