http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": Why so jls?

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· The Filipino tag (game!).
· CHEESE.
· The inevitable.
· I wish my D was here.
· One of the many reasons why going to Manhattan wil...
· You live in the Philippines. I live in NY. How the...
· Kapal the face!!!
· Dear Acne (on my neck),
· I am perfectly fine, seriously. I still have this ...
· Boy, look what you've done to me.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Sunday, April 5, 2009:
Why so jls?


There's this girl in my class that I really hate, and her name is Claire.
Claire is a biatch because she ruined my (favorite) Steve Madden boots!!!

Ganito kasi yun... It started when I kinda felt like she was giving me this off, negative vibe that day when we had this group presentation wherein we had to stand in front of the class and discuss something. So I was explaining how our eyes dilate/constrict when we see something we like/don't like and then she goes like, "Well, for me, that's all biological, etc, etc, etc." So, I was about to defend myself when our professor says, "That's one opinion- your opinion. But I think she did really well." HAHA! =P I guess that icked her because our teacher sided with me. I, on the other hand, didn't put much into it because I don't really care what she thought.

Then, a few days later, we had this brain-twister activity and one of the "problems" that we had to solve was this:
And the instruction says to connect the dots using only 4 straight lines without lifting your pen.


This is the way its supposed to be done.

I answered it immediately because I've known about this "trick" for years now. After our prof asks me to write it on the board (because I was the only one who answered it correctly), Claire the biatch raised her hand and said, "I don't think she's right, because in my country those are not straight lines, those are slanted."
OMG! How stupid can this girl get no? Mashadong nili-literal lahat! So, pano na lang pala yung triangle? Isn't it made up of 3 STRAIGHT lines too? So mali pala lahat ng mathematicians? Okay, ikaw na henyo! LOL! But again, as I was about to defend myself, my prof interjects and says, "As far as I know this is the only solution to this. Can you show us how you did yours?" HAHA! Eh pahiya sya kasi wala naman syang nasagot! Strike 2! Bwahaha! =D

So eto na, our last meeting before Spring break (that was last Thursday). The class ends and as usual, before I go home, I drop by the bathroom first to use the mirror. On my way to the classroom door, I have to pass infront of where she was seated first because her bag was blocking the other opening. So I walk past her and I almost trip because there was something that hit my right leg. Di ko na tiningnan kasi di naman ako natuluyan eh. Then yun na nga, I went na to the bathroom. While I was fixing my hair, she comes in, walks behind me, and when she went past my back, she says, "Hey, nice boots!" and I say, "Oh, thank you!" and I smile at her 'cause I thought she was being nice and maybe I just misunderstood na she was just giving her opinion and it wasn't really a personal attack.
So fast forward to when I reached the house... as I was taking them off, I see this HUGE rip on the right side of my right boot. KAINIS! Nung una di pa nag-register agad sakin na sya yung may kasalanan nun! Pero remember when I almost tripped when I passed by her chair at class because something hit my foot? YUN, nun nya siguro ginawa yung pag-sabotage sa boots ko! How, she did it? Only satan knows. GRR!

Nakaka-gigil lang! WHY SO JLS, CLAIRE? Is it because when I get to class I smell like I'm GOING TO school while you smell like GOING HOME FROM WORK AFTER A LONG DAY already (in short, amoy construction worker.)? Is it because I can say "everybody" normally, not "hebribady" like you? Or is it because the guy you're secretly crushing on (c'mon, HEBRIBADY saw you wanted to hug him! CHANSING!) always sits behind me and smells my hair? P.S. HI VLADIMIRRRR!!! =D

Stop messing with me, Cuhhhlaire (The Clique style).
And just so you know, "In my country"... we eat pigs (like *ehem* you).

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.