http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": CHEESE.

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· The inevitable.
· I wish my D was here.
· One of the many reasons why going to Manhattan wil...
· You live in the Philippines. I live in NY. How the...
· Kapal the face!!!
· Dear Acne (on my neck),
· I am perfectly fine, seriously. I still have this ...
· Boy, look what you've done to me.
· The cure.
· Because like Yaya's, everybody needs a day-off.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Friday, April 3, 2009:
CHEESE.


Bear with me as this is what I love doing when I'm depressed: reminisce.
Masochist, I know.


It was the first day of class. I sat down next to you because you were the only one who half-smiled at me when I came in. I remembered you were wearing your black Yankees cap then, which I later on learned was your favorite (but yet, you still gave it to me). Hey, you looked cute in those! =) Our teacher was already discussing something in front when I entered so I don't get why you asked me, "Do you know which site we're supposed to be on?", as you clicked on your mouse.
"The school site? But I'm not sure, I just came in." I said.
And you replied, "Oh, I was late too!"
(Hmmkay, weird.)


The funny thing was, we didn't even realize that we live just a street apart from each other until you saw me buying a sub from the local deli and I saw you as you were about to buy a sub too! At that time, I kept on repeating "I know that guy, I know that guy! Where have I seen him?" to myself. Then, the following school day, you immediately came up to me and said, "I think I saw you at the deli, do you live around that area? And it was only then that I remembered that it was indeed you...
Ah, fate! =)


As days passed, we became closer. We would always "accidentally" sit beside each other at first... I even remember this one time when you asked if someone else was already seated beside me 'cause there was a bag over the chair, and when I said yes, you said, "Daym!" Haha, so cute! =)) You also asked for my number when our professor told us to get at least one classmate's contact detail... and you even wrote yours down on my notebook because I forgot to bring my phone with me that day. Heehee!


We had our very first fight when you got jealous over the Vietnamese guy that invited me for coffee after he asked for street directions as we were going down the bus. You said I was flirting with him too because I kept on smiling at him when I was only trying to be polite. That was the first time I've seen you fidget, and gosh did I like it! I remember too that you only forgave me because I said you reminded me of one of the local artists we have in the Philippines (which was Oyo Boy Sotto! Haha!), because that was the day after you got your semi-kalbo haircut which showed off your ear piercing and made the moles on your face even more prominent! Haha! Too cute!


Hay, so many memories. Good times, good times! Sorry for doing this. I just miss you a lot.
:-(

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.