http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": You live in the Philippines. I live in NY. How the hell do you manage to work your way into my business from all the way over there?

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· Kapal the face!!!
· Dear Acne (on my neck),
· I am perfectly fine, seriously. I still have this ...
· Boy, look what you've done to me.
· The cure.
· Because like Yaya's, everybody needs a day-off.
· Wai, I am an attention whore!
· It hurts, but I haven't cried (YET!).
· As if I had a choice.
· A girl only needs three things in her life:


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Monday, March 30, 2009:
You live in the Philippines. I live in NY. How the hell do you manage to work your way into my business from all the way over there?


Blair Waldorf: "Game over."
Chuck Bass: "It's not over until I say it's over. "
Blair Waldorf: "Well, have fun playing with yourself then."


I'm not mad, I'm done with that. I just want to vent-- and irritate "THEM" people while doing so, just as they have equally irritated me too! HAH! You just can't stop pushing my buttons, can you?

I can't do anything if other people send me piclinks of whatever it is that THEY are writing about me-- that's out of my hands already.

I don't know if these anonymous senders give them to me because they want to insult me or something.
I don't know if their intentions are pro me or against me.
I don't know if whoever is doing this, does this because he/she likes the drama our parties bring to the table.
I don't know if it's an attack to THEM; for whatever reasons these strangers have.
I don't know anything.
I just don't know.

And I wanted to be the bigger person and not mind whatever it is that they have been saying behind my back, mainly because it was done on THEIR territory. Yes, THEM. THEY did it again. But what I just discovered really affected me.

I'd like to believe that I had been raised well.
I respect others, and the whole nine yards. I keep close ties because I can keep secrets... no matter who they are about. Even if they're against my own Mother, I take them to the grave. (I think that it's only fair to the other person since he/she entrusted me with it which means that he/she had faith in me at the time the secret was exchanged.)

I may have spilled quite a few times, but I choose the secrets I expose wisely. Little ones, like someone having some sort of a crush on someone, are okay to tell in my opinion, as these things change in time. Besides, all of us have crushes anyways, right? It's not that big a deal. And because I'm like this, I expect the people I have entrusted my secrets to, to also do the same, regardless.

Regardless!
No matter what.
Regardless of what our relationship is today or what it might be a few years from now.

You should know that when I confided myself to you in the past, I trusted that you would never tell a soul about that issue. It's my secret to tell, not yours. It's my body that got affected by it, not yours. It's not something petty, it's a life and death situation. For you to just blab it to everyone, for you to joke about it and for you to poke at it and shove it in my face, is not funny. It's not. You crossed the line of decency. You crossed it.

Things I have shared to you in confidence are things really important to me... and that goes the same for what you have with me. I may have been an open book to everyone and I may have expressed my feelings in my blogs but I've never told anyone or wrote down anything that I know would humiliate you. You know, things...

Like the time you wanted to get back with me because you told me that there was no future between you and her because you wanted to have a family and you know you couldn't have it with her because she was nearing the end of her child-bearing age already?

You know, things like that.
:-)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.