http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": Eye. M. Oh, verloved! =))

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· Pagsama-samahin mo man ang...
· Iba parin talaga pag Tagalog.
· TGIF... ...Thank God It's Friday. Really! =) An...
· nth move.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Monday, October 27, 2008:
Eye. M. Oh, verloved! =))


Thank you, thank you to everyone who left tags on my cbox-- unlimited *cybergrouphugs* to all of you. Sorry if I haven't replied to any of the messages yet, but I will really soon (and will most definitely bloghop too-- gah, I missed doing that!!).

See, I'm not even supposed to be blogging right this very minute. I really, really NEED to do a lot of things-- I haven't even decided on the costume I'll be wearing for this halloween yet, and it's already this Friday!!!
We might go trick-or-treating (virgin trick-or-treater here!) at New Jersey and my cousin, Chel, who just recently graduated from Nursing is thinking of going as a slutty nurse while my other cousin, Blanche, wants to go as a gothic promgirl. I'm thinking of going as a schoolgirl-- idea inspired by thee Blair Waldorf (ofcourse!), Britney Spears in her 'Baby on more time' music video, and this clip from Eurotrip of my girlcrush, Kristin Kreuk:



At the same time, I'm also alternately reading 3 ebooks at the moment; P.S. I love you, Memoirs of a Geisha and Midnight Sun. I also still have household and social life duties to attend to, and to top it all, we have this project-- 4 to 6 pages of Personal Career Developmental Essay for my Internship class, due by 9am sharp tomorrow.
And guess what?
I haven't done a single thing yet- not even my name on the header.
Gah, cramming see you later! =))

Oh, but it's my good friend, Pot's birthday/babyshower on Saturday and much much later that night, my cousins are planning on going clubbing, so yeah- I have that to look forward to.

I realllllly missed blogging- in blogspot! One other project we have is to make this academic ePortfolio which XOMG really tested my patience 'cause I was holding myself back from posting all these pent-up excited kwento's as, as the name suggests, it's just supposed to be an "academic" site.

Oh, and get this: just last week, I had a job internship interview and I'm guessing I screwed up!
My interviewer's last question for me was sort of like a trick question, and it goes like:
"If you were to live in a significant period in time, which would it be?"
I soo wasn't ready for that so my poquito brain totally froze! All I could think of was the Marie Antoinette period because I just Mininova'd it the night before. So I answered that, and guess what she told me?
"Did you say Marie Antoinette, I HATED THAT MOVIE SO MUCH!"
Niiiiiice.
Pfft. But oh well, sabi nga nila, ang buhay talaga, parang bato... it's hard. =P

Gah, I'm just jumping from one topic to the next and right now I don't even know how I could update you guys on...--
--Ah, yes! Perfect! I just remembered I have my trusty old USB inside my organizer. So yea, let's do this shizzz for old times' sake:


Free NeYo concert @ South SeaPort c/o Z100.



In Times Square, where LOL-ling after eating @ Tad's Steakhouse is at it's finest!



@ Rockefeller Center; where someone actually proposed in the middle of the newly opened skating rink! Gazillion "aww's" for him! =*


Wah! Okay, seriously, I have to go now! More pixxies soon, loves!
Babay! =))

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.