http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=8993487642025802673&saved=true "You, speak Prada? ": If you're seeking me tonight.

Blair Cornelia Waldorf
Upper East, Manhattan, NY, United States

My Photo You can find me in the club, with a bottle full of bub. I also got the X if you into taken drugs! I'm in there having sex and I ain't into makin' love. So won't you come give me a hug, if you're into gettin' rubbed?


Recent Posts:
· Hello? Bored ka? Wala kang mabasa?
· Edward Scissorhairs.
· I GOT IT!!!
· Once.
· Just when you thought all (s)he ever does is hide ...
· There are:
· Pre-posted entry due to Spring break #6.
· Why the Niagara Falls should be the 8th "Wonder of...
· Pre-posted entry due to Spring break #5.
· Pre-posted entry due to Spring break #4.


Stalkers, here's your chance!
FRIENDSTER / MULTIPLY / PLURK / TUMBLR / YOUTUBE / FACEBOOK / OLD BLOG / OLDER BLOG / OLDEST BLOG /




Gossip spot: October 2008/ November 2008/ December 2008/ January 2009/ February 2009/ March 2009/ April 2009/


Watchamacallit?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that's what it's like when I see a store. Only it's better.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Sunday, April 19, 2009:
If you're seeking me tonight.


I'm back! But no stories about the Philly trip muna because I like pictures to accompany my post-- and most (if not all) of the pictures are with Karlita. I didn't have a cam with me so I can't put up anything! Haha! So that's 2 trips I owe you, the Canada one and the Philadelphia one. :) Geez, I should learn to take pictures more often if I want to post them here... I like being in front of the camera more kasi than being behind it eh! Nyahaha! =P

KBye, I have school pa tomorrow and it's almost 12mn na! Rawr!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
|

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
MY Superhero:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
That's mine and only mine.


Told you I was her!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
"3 words, 8 letters- say it, I'm yours."


Public Service Announcement:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Listen to me!!! =P


I was born to...
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
cheeeeer.


Hello, Moto.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Hello? Hello?


Because I can eat this for the rest of my life!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com



THEE Series.
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Don't watch the movie! Just read IT.


Laughing gas:
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
My daily source.